We blog, we bake.
We craft, we create.

Monday 17 September 2012

Bears on Tour

Hello there, Horace here. I got a bit fed up of the constant fighting to get to the craft desk, so I've taken myself off on a jolly. I packed myself a large bag full of treats




I booked myself a cottage fit for a bear, it has a lovely fire


For my first holiday meal, I had soup 'n' toast


And homemade luscious lemon cake, two slices, well I am on holiday.


In the evening I kicked off my boots and relaxed, with a sofa all to myself.


It's lovely and peaceful here, but I do miss the other bears, just a little.

Now, what to do today? Coffee first



And a look at where to go for my first adventure. Hmm, so many choices. Come back later for an update on my day.


With love from the bears.

2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely Horace, although I don't think its very polite wearing your shoes on someone else sofa! Have a nice time away, hope the other bears arent causing too much mischief with you gone. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I was hoping for a holibear update!! Have a wonderful time Horace!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our blog. We read and treasure each and every one and always try to return visits. Please don't post spam, it will be deleted as bears much prefer chocolate! :)