We blog, we bake.
We craft, we create.

Sunday 24 March 2013

The Simple Bears' Day Book

Hello there, today we're sharing our day to day life with you, and taking a bit of a libearty with this website Here. I hope the host will take our post in good fun.

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It's snowing! Wonder if we will get enough for a snow bear?


I am thinking...Cedric's slippers are far too big for his furry feet.


I am thankful...That I don't ALWAYS fall in the craft box


In the kitchen...Podgy is cooking a cheery dinner, to make up for the dismal weather outside.


I am wearing...My pyjamas and dressing gown, it's a dress down kind of day.


I am creating... A page for my 365 calendar journal.


I am going... To laugh at his pic of kitty making a cat-head shaped hole in the blinds


I am wondering...what to do with all the leftover butterflies I used as masks on my journal page?


I am reading...Winnie the Pooh, of course


I am hoping...Podgy decides to share some of his delicious looking jelly!


I am looking forward to... Bedtime, bears like their sleep


I am learning.....not to be as terrified of birds as I was (at least, not tethered birds at the zoo!)


Around the house....we're just chilling on the sofa in our Sunday best!


I am pondering... A light supper after my delicious roasted lunch.


A favorite quote for today... “A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn’t matter much if an ear drops off.” -Helen Exley

One of my favorite things... Our art journal. Where we can express our feelings with no rules









A few plans for the rest of the week: a bit more crafting and creating perchance.



A peek into my day...



With love from the bears.

4 comments:

  1. Fab art journal pages bears! Cedric is rocking those slippers!
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a view from the window. Loving the dressing gown and jammies.
    Great journal pages.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this daybook idea (just been to have a look at the link, thank you)... wonderful illustrated answers, bears! And may I just say - the butterflies are screaming "hanging mobile" at me!! Can see you've been having a lovely Sunday; hope you have a great week too.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely selection of thoughts! I bet you come up with something excellent for those butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our blog. We read and treasure each and every one and always try to return visits. Please don't post spam, it will be deleted as bears much prefer chocolate! :)