We blog, we bake.
We craft, we create.

Thursday 29 January 2015

A Vicious Circle

Hello again. I thought you might like to see my completed page from this week's WOYWW post. I collaged old road map and book pages over the whole page, Gessoed over then added some texture paste through a stencil around the edge of the page, being careful to avoid the middle. I then used a circle stencil to create a large circle in the middle of the page with more texture paste. I used a LOT of texture paste on the circle and it really stands out.


Next I cut some artful arrows from a Sizzix die and positioned them around the circle. I used a marker pen around them to make them POP.


Finally, I cut words using my Type Candy Cricut cartridge. This is my most used cartridge as it has several fonts in one. I dripped some blue acrylic ink from the circle outwards and hey presto, a journal page. The Vicious Circle.


See you soon,

With love from Horace.

2 comments:

  1. Great fun Horace! Glad you showed us the finished page. However do you keep your paws so clean with all that inky painty creativity going on ? Do they sell bear wipes like I buy Baby wipes? !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my secret is to use Marigolds. They look a bit silly on me with the floppy finger bits but they do the job.maybe I should take a picture of me wearing them.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our blog. We read and treasure each and every one and always try to return visits. Please don't post spam, it will be deleted as bears much prefer chocolate! :)